GeoHealthCheck (GHC) is a Python application to support monitoring OGC services uptime, availability and Quality of Service (QoS).
GHC can be used to monitor overall health of OGC services (OWS) like WMS, WFS, WCS, WMTS, SOS, CSW and more, plus some recent OGC APIs like SensorThings API and WFS v3 (OGC Features API). But also standard web REST APIs and ordinary URLs can be monitored.
- lightweight (Python with Flask)
- easy setup
- support for numerous OGC resources
- flexible and customizable: look and feel, scoring matrix
- user management
- database agnostic: any SQLAlchemy supported backend
- database upgrades: using Alembic with Flask-Migrate
- extensible healthchecks via Plugins
- per-resource scheduling and notifications
- per-resource HTTP-authentication like Basic, Token (optional)
- regular status summary report via email (optional)